Attorney Representation in Cincinnati, Ohio Since 1982

Cincinnati Divorce Attorney

Post-Divorce Issues

How can I make my ex-spouse follow the court orders in the decree?

A motion for contempt is the most common method of enforcement. The motion states what section of the decree the spouse has violated and asks the court to order that section be followed. If the spouse is found in violation of the decree, you can be awarded attorney fees for having to file the motion and have the court rule.

What items can be changed after divorce?

The most common items that can be modified are custody, child support, and spousal support. Property divisions generally cannot be modified.

The law office of Cathy R. Cook represents clients throughout
Southwestern Ohio, including those in Cincinnati, Hamilton
County, Clermont County, and Warren County.

Free Consultation by Telephone | Evenings & Weekends by Appointment
Major Credit Cards Accepted